Leeds to Skipton
Fancy a day trip but don’t want to go far? Visiting Skipton could be just what you need. Take a tour of Skipton Castle and enjoy a stroll through the beautiful woods or visit Kilnsey Park for a day of exploring that every member of the family will enjoy. When it comes to food, there are several classic British pubs or consider stopping at Skipton Market and picking up some goodies to eat picnic-style. You can count on us to get you to your destination safely with our trains from Leeds to Skipton, so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. We’ll be with you all the way.
No one likes last-minute panic, so why not plan your trip now? Check out our journey planner to find the best train times from Leeds to Skipton for you.
Journey information from Leeds to Skipton
- How long is the average journey duration from Leeds to Skipton? 0 hours 42 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Leeds to Skipton? 0 hours 36 minutes
- When is the first train from Leeds to Skipton? 05:15
- When is the last train from Leeds to Skipton? 23:20
- How many services run for Leeds to Skipton today? 52
Find the next train to Skipton from Leeds
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Book with us
Rather than pay a third-party company admin charges and booking fees, order your tickets through us and you'll only have to pay for the cost of your fare.
Get yourself a Railcard
For just £30 a year, a Railcard could save you 1/3 on your train tickets from Leeds to Skipton. Check your eligibility now!
Avoid rush hour
Travel Off-Peak for a cheaper fare and a nice quiet carriage. Now we’d call that a win!