London King’s Cross to Knebworth by train
Whether you’re heading home after a long day in the city or are setting off for a weekend away, it couldn’t be easier with us. Just hop on board a train from London King’s Cross to Knebworth and you’ll arrive in less than three quarters of an hour. Plus, with regular services throughout the day, you can travel at a time to suit you. Check out the latest train times from London King’s Cross to Knebworth below and book your tickets in a few simple steps.
Tips on how to book cheaper train journeys
Journey information from Kings Cross to Knebworth
- How long is the average journey duration from Kings Cross to Knebworth? 0 hours 41 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Kings Cross to Knebworth? 0 hours 35 minutes
- When is the first train from Kings Cross to Knebworth? 00:03
- When is the last train from Kings Cross to Knebworth? 23:52
- How many services run for Kings Cross to Knebworth today? 41
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.