Winchmore Hill to Old Street
Heading into central London? Jump on one of the regular direct trains from Winchmore Hill to Old Street that run from early in the morning until late at night. Whether commuting, meeting a mate for a coffee or photographing the area’s street art, plan your trip with live train times from Winchmore Hill to Old Street below. You can save money on the way too. Get your train tickets from Winchmore Hill to Old Street through our website to avoid those pesky booking fees.
Journey information from Winchmore Hill to Old Street
- How long is the average journey duration from Winchmore Hill to Old Street? 0 hours 27 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Winchmore Hill to Old Street? 0 hours 26 minutes
- When is the first train from Winchmore Hill to Old Street? 00:05
- When is the last train from Winchmore Hill to Old Street? 23:37
- How many services run for Winchmore Hill to Old Street today? 54
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Hatfield Herts to Welwyn Garden City
- Hitchin to Stevenage
- Hitchin to London King’s Cross
- Kings Lynn to London Kings Cross
- London Kings Cross to Potters Bar
- London King’s Cross to Royston
- London Kings Cross to Moorgate
- London Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City
- Old Street to London Kings Cross
- Old Street to Potters Bar
- Old Street to Finsbury Park
- Old Street to Alexandra Palace
- New Barnet to Kings Cross
- New Barnet to Welwyn Garden City
- New Cross to London Bridge
- New Barnet to Old Street
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Get a Railcard
Whether you’re a student, a senior, disabled, or a regular traveller with a partner, Railcards can save you 1/3 on trains from Winchmore Hill to Old Street and beyond.
Off-Peak tickets make travel cheaper outside of rush hour – and you might enjoy a quieter carriage too. Check our journey planner to see what’s available for your next trip to Old Street.
Book together with GroupSave
Can you travel in numbers? Whether with friends, family or colleagues, team up to qualify for GroupSave and get cheaper Off-Peak train tickets from Winchmore Hill to Old Street.