Shepreth to London Kings Cross
Take one of our direct trains from Shepreth to London King’s Cross and save yourself some potentially traffic-ridden time in the car. Our services to the city centre from Shepreth are all direct, with the average journey taking around 75 minutes. We’re here to make travel in, out and around the capital easier, so leave it to us to get you where you need to be and book your train tickets from Shepreth to London King’s Cross today.
Journey information from Shepreth to London Kings Cross
- How long is the average journey duration from Shepreth to London Kings Cross? 1 hour 12 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Shepreth to London Kings Cross? 1 hour 11 minutes
- When is the first train from Shepreth to London Kings Cross? 05:38
- When is the last train from Shepreth to London Kings Cross? 23:45
- How many services run for Shepreth to London Kings Cross today? 29
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Stevenage to Finsbury Park
- Kings Lynn to London Kings Cross
- Baldock to London Kings Cross
- Cambridge to Royston
- Finsbury Park to Stevenage
- Kings Lynn to Ely
- London King’s Cross to Royston
- London Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City
- London Kings Cross to Letchworth Garden City
- London Kings Cross to Knebworth
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Bringing some friends?
Coming into London for a big day or night out with your pals? If you’ve got a group of 3-9 adults travelling together, GroupSave offers a 34% discount on Off-Peak journeys.
Save 1/3 off every journey…
…with a Railcard. A must-have for regular travellers, you can check out our selection to see if you’re eligible to get one.
Get your tickets from us
We don’t charge any extras booking fees, leaving you with a little extra cash in your pocket.