Alexandra Palace to Old Street
Leaving for central London? You can catch one of the regular direct trains from Alexandra Palace to Old Street and step off around 20 minutes later. You could be returning from a gig at Ally Pally, starting your working day or meeting a friend for coffee. Whatever your plans, check live train times from Alexandra Palace to Old Street to help them go smoothly. Fancy saving a little money on the way too? Buy your train tickets from Alexandra Palace to Old Street with us to skip booking fees.
Journey information from Alexandra Palace to Old Street
- How long is the average journey duration from Alexandra Palace to Old Street? 0 hours 18 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Alexandra Palace to Old Street? 0 hours 15 minutes
- When is the first train from Alexandra Palace to Old Street? 00:13
- When is the last train from Alexandra Palace to Old Street? 23:53
- How many services run for Alexandra Palace to Old Street today? 105
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Finsbury Park to Hertford North
- Grange Park to Finsbury Park
- Enfield Chase to Hertford North
- Kings Cross to Hertford North
- Moorgate to Hertford North
- Old Street to Hertford North
- Stevenage to Hertford North
- Alexandra Palace to Moorgate
- Alexandra Palace to Enfield Chase
- Alexandra Palace to Potters Bar
- Alexandra Palace To New Barnet
- Old Street to London Kings Cross
- Old Street to Finsbury Park
- Old Street to Alexandra Palace
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Get a Railcard
With so many types of Railcard available, there might just be one for you. Each one costs £30 for a year and could save you 1/3 on trains from Alexandra Palace to Old Street.
Can you travel outside of rush hour? Then Off-Peak tickets could make your trip cheaper. Use our journey planner to see if they’re available for your next trip to Old Street.
Book together with GroupSave
Are you travelling in numbers? Book your tickets in a group of 3-9 adults to get cheaper Off-Peak train tickets from Alexandra Palace to Old Street with GroupSave.