There are no changes to the time restrictions on the use of:
Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak tickets
- London Freedom Passes
If you use Pay As You Go (PAYG) in the London area, with an Oyster card, contactless card, or mobile device:
- You will be charged the fare for the journey you make, subject to the appropriate price cap - the price you’re charged won’t include any Ticket Acceptance in place
If you use KeyGo:
- You will not be able to use it on other operators’ services, including those providing Ticket Acceptance
- You will be charged for the journey you make on our trains on a different route, even if there’s Ticket Acceptance in place
To ensure you don’t pay more for your journey than normal, please buy a paper rail ticket from one of our Ticket Offices or Ticket Vending Machines, rather than using PAYG or KeyGo.
Any Ticket Acceptance detailed below on Transport for London (TfL) services, including London Buses, London Overground, London Trams and London Underground, only applies if you hold a paper rail ticket.
If you’re using eTickets or tickets held on a Key Smartcard (except for London Zones 1-6 Travelcards) you will need to buy an additional paper ticket from one of our Ticket Offices or Ticket Vending Machines. After you have completed your journey, please apply for a refund at one of our Ticket Offices within 28 days.
If you no longer wish to travel or you need to travel on a different day, please check our Book with confidence information to find out more.
The following ticket acceptance is in place on weekdays:
London Northwestern services between:
- Milton Keynes Central and London Euston, for tickets routed via the West London line or Southern Only
London Overground services between:
- Watford Junction and London Euston, for tickets routed via the West London line or Southern Only
- Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction, for tickets routed Southern Only
London Underground services between:
- Victoria and Euston on the Victoria Line
London Trams services between:
- East Croydon and Beckenham Junction
Southeastern services can be used for:
- Any reasonable journey in the Birkbeck to Beckenham Junction area
London Buses between:
- Purley and Caterham on Route 407