Ticket buying & collection
Please call our Customer Services Centre on 0343 222 1234 (Service and network charges may apply. See tfl.gov.uk/terms for details)
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
Removed during Crossrail works
Coffee kiosk platform 4
Male and Female toilets are located inside the waiting room on platform 4.
- An accessible, heated waiting room is located on Platform 4.
- The waiting room is open from first to last train.
Platform 5 and Platform 2
- Atlanta Boulevard for both Westbound and Eastbound services
Transport for London buses operate from outside the station
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format at https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/posters/RMF.pdf
An accessible toilet is located on platform 4. This toilet is operated with a radar key.
- Accessibility Category B2. This station has step-free access to all platforms. Access can be gained from South Street side entrance via a steep ramp. The ramps leading from the subway to the platforms are fairly steep.
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 1,2,4 and 5
- Accessible ticket machines are located within the stations ticket hall.
- The ticket machines are accessible via the stations main entrance.
- There is no step free access to the ticket machines via the stations side entrance ramp.
The information in this document was generated 08/12/2021 05:47:46