Ticket buying & collection
Please call our Customer Services Centre on 0343 222 1234 (Service and network charges may apply. See tfl.gov.uk/terms for details)
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
Removed during Crossrail works
Coffee kiosk platform 4
Male and Female toilets are located inside the waiting room on platform 4.
- An accessible, heated waiting room is located on Platform 4.
- The waiting room is open from first to last train.
Platform 5 and Platform 2
- Atlanta Boulevard for both Westbound and Eastbound services
Transport for London buses operate from outside the station
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format at https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/posters/RMF.pdf
An accessible toilet is located on platform 4. This toilet is operated with a radar key.
- Accessibility Category B2. This station has step-free access to all platforms. Access can be gained from South Street side entrance via a steep ramp. The ramps leading from the subway to the platforms are fairly steep.
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 1,2,4 and 5
- Accessible ticket machines are located within the stations ticket hall.
- The ticket machines are accessible via the stations main entrance.
- There is no step free access to the ticket machines via the stations side entrance ramp.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 30/06/2022 00:28:38