Due to on-going Crossrail Station refurbishment works, the ticket office has moved to a temporary location on Ilford Hill. See the station map at the bottom of the page for further details
Ticket buying & collection
A temporary ticket office is located at the bottom of the ramp at the temporary Ilford Hill station entrance.
Please call our Customer Services Centre on 0343 222 1234 (Service and network charges may apply. See tfl.gov.uk/terms for details)
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
Stations main entrance
Coffee & snacks
- There are two step free, heated waiting rooms located on Platform 3.
- The waiting room located next to the ladies toilets has an automatic door function.
- Both waiting rooms are open from first to last train.
On platform 4
Rail replacement bus services will depart from:
High Road, Bus Stop L, for Westbound services
Ilford Hill, Bus Stop F, for Eastbound services
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format here
- Accessibility Category C. This station does not have step-free access.
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 3&4.
Accessible ticket machines are located
- At the York Mews station entrance
- At the Ilford Hill temporary station entrance
- At the Ilford south station entrance
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 10/08/2022 19:29:23