Monday to Friday:
6:10 AM to 8:00 PM
6:10 AM to 8:00 PM
7:10 AM to 8:10 PM
Ticket buying & collection
Oyster Pre Pay:
Applicable Operators: TfL Rail
Ticket Office Note:
Warley Hill entrance in the ticket hall
Lost Property Contact Available:
Customer Help Points:
Customer Help Points Note:
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
ATM Machine Note:
In ticket hall
Passenger Information Systems:
News agent located at the top of the staircase to platform 1
Station Buffet Note:
located on platform 3
Telephones (Cards & Coins):
Baby change facilities are available within the accessible toilets on platforms 3&4.
Waiting Room Note:
- Heated waiting rooms are located on both Platform 3 and Platform 4.
- There is one step to access the waiting room on platform 4.
- Access to the waiting room on platform 3 is step free.
- Both waiting rooms are open from first train to last.
Car Parking Contact Available:
Cycle Storage Availability:
Alexandra Road car park and limited spaces on Platform 4
Cycle Storage CCTV:
Location for rail replacement services:
Rail replacement bus services depart from:
Alexandra Road for both Westbound and Eastbound services
Click here for map
Taxi Rank Note:
A taxi office is located at the platform 4 entrance/exit to the station on The Parade
Bus Service Note:
Bus stops are located outside station on the main road.
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format here
Details of nearest taxis are shown on station information poster.
Accessible Booking Office Counter:
Accessible Public Telephones:
Accessible Toilets Note:
The National key toilets are located on Platform 3 and 4; these toilets are operated by a radar key.
Ramp For Train Access:
Step Free Access:
Step Free Access Note:
- Accessibility Category B3. This station has step-free access to some platforms. It is step-free from the booking hall via lifts to Platforms 1, 2 and 3. Access to Platform 4 through Alexandra Road car park entrance via a high gradient road.
- Staff ramp assistance is always available
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 3&4.
Accessible Ticket Machines:
Accessible Ticket Machines Note:
Accessible ticket machines are located within the ticket hall on Warley Hill and inside the station entrance on platform 4 The Parade.
Impaired Mobility Set Down:
Staff Help Available:
Staff Help Available Note:
Staff are available to assist from the first to last train.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 25/09/2021 21:44:52