Your chance to speak to our senior management team
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
In 2019 we will also host Meet the Manager sessions at some of our outer stations, giving you a chance to have your say about issues affecting your local area. Dates will be published here when confirmed.
Our next Meet the Manager session will be:
- King's Cross station on Thursday 10 January from 07:30 - 09:30
- St Pancras station on Thursday 28 February from 07:30 - 09:30
- King's Cross station on Wednesday 22 May from 16:30 - 18:30
- St Pancras station on Thursday 18 July from 07:30 - 09:30
- King's Cross station on Thursday 7 November from 07:30 - 09:30
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with the senior team at King’s Cross 13th September 2018.
Feedback themes from the latest session is detailed below.
Our new COO and CEO were present alongside directors and managers from all areas of the business to meet our customers and answer their questions.