The below form is for paper tickets only (including any collected tickets purchased from our website), and e-tickets only. We can only process your refund if you have purchased your ticket from us.
If you have any other type of ticket such as a smartcard or an uncollected ticket, would like to see how much you may be due for a refund (season tickets only), please visit our coronavirus refunds.
We will need two photos from you to process your refund. Once you have submitted your application below, you will be sent an acknowledgement email which will detail how to send us these images. Please submit a photo of your ticket in its current condition and a second photo, as per the guidelines below:
- Write ‘Covid-19 Refund’ in a blue or black pen across your ticket (please keep the ticket number visible as we need this to process your refund)
- Please then cut your ticket in half with a pair of scissors, diagonally from bottom left to top right
- Place the two pieces slightly apart on a blank background and take a photo
- Ensure the file size is 1MB or less, you may experience issue submitting the form if the file size is larger
- We are only able to accept JPG, PNG, or PDF file types
If you have more than one ticket to refund please submit them as separate claims.
If we do not receive both photos or the images are unclear, we will be unable to process your refund. Please see an example below:
For auditing purposes, we may ask you to submit your ticket so please retain any destroyed ticket as we may request it from you in the future. All claims will be checked and verified.