Exclusive Offer: Vertigo Adventures 2 for 1 on Hawks View and Monkey Trail rope courses
Located in Stanborough Park, near Welwyn Garden City, take the challenge and head for the heights of the 30ft Hawks View high ropes course at Vertigo Adventures, or perhaps the Monkey Trail low ropes at just 10ft high will bring out the ape in you. Don't forget to try the zip wire, climbing wall or plummet from the summit with the powerfan descender. A great adventure day out for all the family.
Hawks View high rope course
Enjoy wonderful views from your 30ft viewpoint. With over 20 challenging elements to master, there’s something for everyone. Tackle the Trapeze Walk, before you soar across the zip – then choose your route. For more of a challenge, take on the extreme route with Totem Poles, or play it safer via the Kitten Bridge on the easier route. Either way, this course is set to challenge the brave.
Monkey Trail low rope course
The Monkey Trail at just 10ft tall is perfect to test your nerve and is suitable for those aged 5 and over. With 9 elements to complete from Sky Islands to Twin Tube Tunnels, there is a variety of challenges for all monkeys to conquer! This course is suitable for those who want some fun and maybe don’t feel ready for the Hawks View. Conquer this and who knows what challenge you will be ready for next.
For more information visit: www.vertigoadventures.co.uk
To access the exclusive 2 for 1 offer with Vertigo Adventures simply present your sameday train ticket at the onsite ticket office and the discount will be applied to your entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer Valid until 11 November 2018
- Only Southern/Thameslink/Great Northern tickets are valid for this offer; no other train operator tickets are accepted
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Valid for the Hawks View High Ropes & Monkey Trail Low Ropes only on a like for like purchase basis (or highest price must be paid)
- Subject to standard course opening times
- Minimum age, height and weight restrictions apply